What should my baby be eating?

Home Forums Parenting What should my baby be eating?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sherry
    Participant

Hi Ladies;

Did a bit of research on what my baby should be eating @ 9 months? The problem I have is that I have introduced her to lumpier vegetables (not puree’ing them but only mashing) and she has no problem with that. I also “puree’d some meat and added it to the veg but she gags when I give it to her. It is very fine but she can’t eat it.

Now I give her 1 finger biscuit a day and she loves it, and I’ve given her a few cheese curls which she also loves.

I’m not too sure how to introduce other foods to her when she can’t eat them yet? Any ideas?

Maria
    Participant

I’ve never had a baby that young, but chatted to hubby’s cousin the other day who is doing what they call “baby led weaning”.  Basically they give the little one whatever healthy foods can be cut up into pieces she is capable of holding, and let her decide if she is going to eat it or not.  They steer clear of things like chips and sweets on the grounds that an immature digestive system cannot adequately cope with the sugar, chemicals etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.