What could be wrong?

Home Forums Parenting What could be wrong?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rene 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sherry
    Participant

Hi Everyone;

I’m a bit concerned, my beautiful baby girl who is now 9 months old – hasn’t been sleeping all that well. She normally sleeps very well, asleep by 8pm and she’ll sleep through until 6am the next morning. However, recently there have been a few nights when she wakes up really crying. Now she has always been a very content little thing. Always smiling and laughing and never crying. She’ll moan when it comes to her wanting a bottle, if she’s hungry or sleepy. I know her signals.

I get really scared when she wakes this way. Could she be experiencing night terrors?

Her third tooth has just cut through, so I’m also thinking that she might be in a bit of pain perhaps the other tooth is on it’s way out? I rubbed on a bit of Teejel, but that didn’t help. She fell asleep and the minute the dummy fell out she woke up again crying.

She also had her 9 month old measles vaccination, so I also think that could be the trigger as well?

I feel so bad when she cries that way…

What do you think could be wrong?

Thanks everyone.

Rene
    Participant

It could be the measles vaccination, but it could also be the teething. Mine is 18 months and still not sleeping through. He got worse after the measles vaccination. And also when he had an ear infection. I took him to the doc just because his screaming when he woke during the night sounded different, and it ended up being an ear infection. During the day he was fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.