Update

Home Forums Pregnancy Update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

D
    Participant

Hey ladies,

Went for my  last DR’s appointment yesterday as the DR said he will just wait for my phone call now :).At 37 weeks baby is weighing 2.85kg my LG birth weight at 40 weeks.So its confirmed that I’m going natural which is the 23rd according to scan but the DR advised me to take my leave ealier.According to him he thinks the baby might come next week Saturday the 8th.

But one thing that worries me is that he mentioned that the baby’s head dropped but he is facing up and not down and that could be a painful labour.I’m not sure if he was trying to scare me  or what cos he wanted me to do c-section.But I told him I’l take epidural for the pain but i still want natural.I think he might be right about having the baby next week as i have been having pains since the beginning of this week especially when the baby moves…

How are the other mommies doing?

Amy
    Participant

oh my word D!! So when are you planning to stop working now?

I’m still doing fine – days are going by fast now, almost hours. Can’t believe this is our last weekend with LG then we will be 4 in the house!! Getting a bit emotional about that!

Will you be able to come online when you’re on maternity leave? Would love to hear when your baby’s born and the birth story and to just keep in touch.

Anonymous

Getting so close now, I am almost jealous (my kids are teens), this is such an exciting phase you are in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.