Symptoms

Home Forums Pregnancy Symptoms

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  M 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

M
    Participant

Hey you guys, how early did you start having pregnancy symptoms?

Nini
    Participant

6 weeks my morning sickness kicked in with both my pregnancies. From there onwards it was no turning back.

M
    Participant

I’m 5 weeks now and started having horrible mood swings, morning sickness and a hell of an appetite a week and a half ago. Isn’t it a bit early to start with all of these symptoms?

Nini
    Participant

Its never too early, or too late!

Hormones are crazy things, but rest assured that your hormones will settle in the weeks to come.

Rene
    Participant

With both my pregnancies I had symptoms before I missed a period. The first pregnancy I thought I was just very, very sick, but the second one both me and my husband knew I was pregnant. Waited for the missed period before we did a test though.

M
    Participant

@ Nini. It is really crazy, and uncomfortable not only to me but every one around me, but to know it’s because of the baby on it’s way makes it all worth it.

@Rene. I wasn’t sure when to do the test, since i had a miscarriage about 4 months ago and it really affects  your body and hormones. But I realized you just know when you are preggies, the test is just a confirmation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.