Please help!!!

Home Forums Pregnancy Please help!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

angelgirl
    Participant

So I hooked up with a guy 3 days ago. There was ejaculation and not I”m having slight pinkish brown discharge and minor cramps. I don”t have regular periods and am on no type of birth control. Could I be pregnant?

Health24
    Keymaster

Unprotected sex always carries a risk of pregnancy and of STI exposure, so it’s best to visit the doctor or clinic to see what’s causing your symptoms.

Anonymous

Shame man, you must be worried. It could be a bit early to know if you are pregnant or not, but I think it’s just as important is to make sure you have not picked up an infection. Best you go to the doctor.

Gina
    Participant

Oh no, this happened to a friend of mine, best you go and get yourself tested asap. And pickup some condoms, a girl always has to be prepared, be safe for next time.

Anonymous

D olive – CosBar is provide skincare to match your concerns about moisture level, firming, fine lines, fatigue, uneven skin tone, or wrinkles

Anonymous

Stem cell injections knee
    Dr. Purita’s recent work with New York Yankees pitcher Bartolo Colon. And his breakthrough stem cell treatment and professional sporting relations have made him a household name for ailing athletes

ferdiel
    Participant

You are worried too quickly. Most women don’t even know hey are pregnant until they miss they second period from inception. This means you might be pregnant and still get your period afterwards. You need to go see a gynaecologist to make sure you don’t have other problems. The worst you can do is to panic.

Ferdie

Anonymous

Skincare
    Mybody is a medically-dispensed brand that approaches skincare by viewing the skin, body and mind as a whole.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.