My birth story

Home Forums Pregnancy My birth story

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  D 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1726


    Hi Ladies,

    Hope ur all good :) I have given birth to a very beautiful boy on the 11th Dec weighing 2,64kg Normal delivery.

    My due date was suppose to be yesterday(the 23rd Dec).My DR was going away for a week and I did”nt want his stand in to deliver my baby and he told me that the baby will be born earlier than the 23rd Dec while he is away so we decided to go for induction.
    So I went in hospital on the 10th around 8pm and by 12midnight i was given the gel and 1st time it did” nt work..and i was given the 2nd at 6 oclock on the 11th Dec…around 9 oclock my contractions started and the dr came to check while i was 2cm dilated.When I was 4cm i started bleeding like blood clots DH was so scared,he left me in the room with nurses…

    The nurses took me to labour ward and phoned my DR…so he came and confirmed that baby is okay n we can still go for normal delivery.I have asked for epidural for the pains and the dr for anesthetic only came when I was fully dilated and ready to push..I was so upset…so i decided to have it anyway as i knew the pushing will be very painful…I must say i had a very good team of nurses and DR”s.When my contractions were starting to be stronger…the nurse stayed with me the whole time,massaging my waist and back…
    The dr for anesthetic stayed to help with delivery as well.

    My stay in hospital was really nice,from day 2 i was sleeping with my baby in the ward and the food is not that bad.DH and LG were allowed to visit anytime to give us the chance to bond with the new baby.I was in hospital for 3days.Otherwise still recovering from stitches but the bleeding stopped after 12 days.

    All the best to all the mommies waiting for their bundle of joy:) it will be over pretty soon*hugs*

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.