Confused if i'm pregnant of not? am I please help

Home Forums Pregnancy Confused if i'm pregnant of not? am I please help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bobo 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bobo
    Participant

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for two years now. on the 13th i did a pregnancy test after i had all the symptoms, fatigue, headaches, urinating most often, feeling like vomiting or vomiting at time and eating a lot, ichy nipples and painful breast to name them all and mood swings. the test came out positive or the first time but on today the 15th i woke up having my period and still feeling the same way. how do i handle this situation as we really want to a baby. he has one and i have 1 too.

Rene
    Participant

If the test came out positive you were pregnant. You might have implantation bleeding, or you might have lost the baby. Go and see a dr for your own peace of mind.

Bobo
    Participant

thank you Rene i will do so since those period lasted 3 days & very light instead of 4 days and time and again i have abdominal pains and morning headaches. almost tired every day.

Anonymous

Hi Bobo – I agree with Rene, see a doctor, so that if you are pregnant then you can be prepared and take extra care of yourself and the baby. Good luck!

dark chocolate
    Participant

Hi Bobo

That must have been very hard for you, like the others said, please see your doctor and KUP.

Bobo
    Participant

i truly appreciate it fellows i will secure an appointment to see the Dr, i have a discomfort in my stomach or abdominal as in now, the headache doesn’t go away too. i will update U when done. i hope for the better

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.